Chick-fil-A Manager *Chick-fil-A exp req* Relocate to Boston area
Cooper Connect Orlando, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Mike Lawson was the first multiunit Owner/Operator and first with a 2nd Freestanding unit in New England
- Top 20% in Operational Excellence in the chain for the first 3 years of operations
- Chick-fil-A is the fastest growing Quick Service Restaurant in the nation
- On Forbes List for America’s Best Mid-Size Employer
- On Forbes List for Best Employer for New Grads
- Chick-fil-A awarding $17 million in team member scholarships in 2020
Value and Appreciate Employees
- Health Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Tuition Discounts at Over 100 Colleges
- Never work on Sundays
- Excellent Career Advancement Opportunities
- Overtime Available
We are looking for an enthusiastic Operations Director to join our team at Chick-fil-A. This “hands-on” management opportunity is designed to give you a career in the most highly-esteemed restaurant chain in the nation.
This leadership opportunity provides autonomy, allowing you to take ownership in generating results and impacting the lives of both your team and guests. You will work alongside a successful Franchisee while receiving unprecedented support from one of the most successful brands in the country.
- Delivering operational excellence & coordinating with other leaders to deliver remarkable results across all areas of the restaurant
- Building high-performance teams, identifying and coaching leaders for both Front of House and Back of House operations
- Managing a team of 100+, creating an inspiring vision, coaching and holding people accountable to high standards
- Increasing profitability through implementing procedures to reduce costs, increase productivity, & promote sales
- Maintaining a work environment that ensures and promotes food & team safety
- Increasing overall restaurant results, working cross-functionally with other department leaders through attending weekly meetings, and setting high-level collaborative goals.
- Previous Chick-fil-A Experience
- 3 years of Leadership experience
- Willing to relocate to the Boston area
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- Hospitality experience (preferred)
- Proven track record of developing others
- Passion for Chick-fil-A's values
Apply now and you will be contacted ASAP.
36 Apex DrOrlando, FL