Chick-fil-A Kitchen Manager
- Expired: 22 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Company: Chick-fil-A Bothell Canyon Park
- Owner/Operator Matt Isenhower is a Navy veteran, businessman, and civic leader in the greater Seattle community
- At Chick-fil-A Bothell Canyon Park we strive to be the best part of our guests’ day, providing an unforgettable dining experience where all are welcome
- Chick-fil-A has the highest customer satisfaction scores for 3 consecutive years
- Chick-fil-A is the fastest growing Quick Service Restaurant in the nation
- Chick-fil-A is on Forbes Lists for: America's Best Large Employers 2022, Best Employers for Women 2021, & Best Employers for New Grads 2021
- Chick-fil-A has awarded $136 million in team member scholarships, with 12,699 winners in 2022.
Value and Appreciate Employees
- Health Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Tuition Discounts at Over 100 Colleges
- Never work on Sundays
- Excellent Career Advancement Opportunities
- Overtime Available
We are looking for an experienced Kitchen Director to join our team at Chick-fil-A. The Kitchen Director is responsible for the day-to-day operation of the kitchen. He/she is a results-driven, forward-thinking partner, ensuring the overall effort of the kitchen managers, shift leaders and team members achieve the business’s goals. He/she reports to the Executive Director.
- Lead by example.
- Ensure all food safety procedures are followed at all times.
- Ensure Team Member safety at all times.
- Ensure Team Members meet all Chick-fil-A Standards and Team Member Handbook requirements at all times.
- Support the Operations team during rush hours and for large orders.
- Assist in sourcing and hiring talent.
- Lead and oversee the coordination of all kitchen operations.
- Oversee all food safety and food quality systems and processes, ensuring Chick-fil-A quality requirements are met.
- Minimize the food cost gap through proper training of the kitchen team in food quality expectations, holding times, and waste management.
- Oversee maintenance program, upkeep, repairs and cleanliness of the kitchen; ensure Chick-fil-A Bothell Canyon Park is always “Back Stage Tour” ready during business hours.
- Drive continuous improvement by assessing all kitchen systems and procedures to ensure maximum safety, cleanliness, accuracy, and productivity. Quickly resolve any operational issues and prevent future occurrences.
- Oversee daily spot checks and weekly and monthly inventory counts.
- Follow up on health inspection findings and implement necessary changes.
- Receive Eco-sure QIV report and fix areas in need of improvement.
- Oversee inventory management and month-end processes.
- Maintain accurate Transfer Logs.
- 2 years of Restaurant Management experience
- Must have a basic understanding of all kitchen operations
- Hospitality experience (preferred)
- Passion for Chick-fil-A's values
Apply now and you will be contacted ASAP.
1220 228th St SEBothell, WA
Get fresh Second jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.