Chick-fil-A Kitchen Manager - Back of House
Cooper Connect Auburn, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Company: Chick-fil-A Auburn Gold Rush
- Owner/Operator Jamie Retherford, USMC Captain and Board Member for Wine Country Marines
- Chick-fil-A Auburn Gold Rush has achieved Symbol of Success in 2019 (26.69% growth) and 2020 (29.91%)
- Chick-fil-A is the fastest growing Quick Service Restaurant in the nation
- Chick-fil-A has the highest customer satisfaction scores for 3 consecutive years
- On Forbes List for America's Best Mid-Size Employer
Value and Appreciate Employees
- Paid Vacation
- Phone Stipend
- Matching IRA
- Tuition Discounts at Over 100 Colleges
- Never work on Sundays
- Excellent Career Advancement Opportunities
- Overtime Available
We are looking for an assertive Kitchen Director to join our team at Chick-fil-A. This “hands-on” management opportunity is designed to give you a career in the most highly-esteemed restaurant chain in the nation while providing a clear roadmap for your professional growth and development.
- Delivering operational excellence, working through all areas of BOH to ensure production remarkable food quality
- Building high-performance teams, identifying and coaching leaders for Back of House
- Manage a team of 50+, creating an inspiring vision, coaching and holding people accountable to high standards
- Increasing profitability through implementing procedures to reduce costs, increase productivity, and managing lean inventory systems.
- Maintaining a work environment that ensures and promotes food & team safety
- 2 years of Restaurant Management experience
- Must have a basic understanding of all kitchen operations
- Hospitality experience (preferred)
- Passion for Chick-fil-A's values
Apply now and you will be contacted ASAP.
2755 Grass Valley HwyAuburn, CA