Exercise Physiologist (Experienced Treadmill Tech)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Full time; M-F 7:00 a.m. - 3:30P
Are you looking for a great career helping to improve the quality and quantity of people's lives? Are you skilled in treadmill stress testing and committed to providing a world class patient experience?
If the answer is yes, then Cooper Clinic may have the right opportunity for you!
The Treadmill Tech (EP) responsibilities include running treadmill stress tests (Balke 3.3) for our patients, as well as completing health screenings (pulmonary, body composition, and hearing), and performing exercise consultations on patients. The EP will also complete prep work and closing charts for physicians in our world-class, preventive medicine clinic.Requirements:
The ideal Treadmill Tech candidate will possess:
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited four year university in Exercise Science, Exercise Physiology, Kinesiology, or related field is required.
- 6 months to 1 year experience reading EKGs and stress testing in a clinic setting is required.
- ACSM PT or CSCS certification is preferred.
Additionally, applicants must have exceptional customer service and communications skills with an emphasis on providing the best patient care experience. The successful candidate will be a team player as this position involves working very closely with other members of the department. Attention to detail, ability to successfully multi-task, and a professional appearance and demeanor are also required.
Here's what we'll provide:
- Competitive pay
- Complimentary Cooper Fitness Membership for you and your spouse
- 401(K) matching
- Health benefits
- Generous time off including holidays (even your birthday)
- Discounts at Cooper Complete nutritional supplements, The Coop (pro shop/boutique), Cooper Spa, Cooper Hotel Dallas and much more!
- Employee wellness program designed to help you meet your fitness goals and improve your quality life - you can also earn medical plan discounts and cash incentives
- Quarterly reimbursements toward the purchase of athletic wear and supplies
Not a fit? We have many other opportunities available. Please see the careers page on our website at www.CooperAerobics.com to find your next career!
Sports and Recreation
Get fresh Part Time Exercise Physiologist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.