.Energy Service Technician
Coop Shared Services, LLC Thayne, WY
- Posted: over a month ago
$5,000 sign-on bonus.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND STANDARDS:
I. Function: The position of a Service Technician is of great significance to Valley Wide Cooperative. A person in this position is accountable for installation and maintenance for cooperative energy customers. This position is responsible for performing all services in a safe and timely manner.
Position Evaluation: Along with attitude and policy compliance, position will be evaluated according to results and outcomes achieved for Organizational, Departmental, and Individual targets and goals. These targets and goals will change regularly, usually on an annual basis.
II. Job Summary:
These are the basic requirements of the position and must be performed competently.
A. Responsible for installing propane tanks, including digging trenches and installing gas piping.
B. Responsible for installing gas operated appliances, such as fireplaces, heaters, and hot water heaters.
C. Perform HVAC maintenance service on appliances.
D. Responsible for staying current with all state and local applicable codes.
E. Perform proper safety inspections on both new and existing systems as required by code.
F. Attend available trainings to stay current with changes in the industry.
G. Assist with new account sales.
H. Complete proper documentation for all services rendered.
I. Perform other duties as assigned.
ESSENTIAL JOB QUALIFICATIONS/PREREQUISITES:
1. Class B CDL required, HAZMAT and tanker endorsements preferred.
2. HVAC license required.
3. Maintain current license that apply to the position.
4. Must be available to work ‘on call’ hours.
5. Clean driving record with all applicable endorsements required, experience with fast-paced delivery experience preferred.
6. Must have strong communication skills; ability to communicate in appropriate, professional manner with managers, supervisors, employees, customers, vendors and general public.
7. Must be able to make appropriate decisions and execute them according to policy.
8. Must maintain appropriate and expected levels of customer service throughout the store.
9. Must have ability to determine order of need and task priority based on level of importance.
10. Must have a manager focus in all interactions and exhibit strong critical thinking/ problem solving skills.
11. Must exhibit a professional and positive image.
Coop Shared Services, LLC
ManufacturingView all jobs at Coop Shared Services, LLC