Coop Shared Services, LLC Rexburg, ID
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND STANDARDS:
The position of a Driver is of great significance to Valley Wide Cooperative. Drivers deliver product to area customers in a safe and timely manner. A person in this position is accountable for keeping a complete and systematic set of records of all financial transactions carried by the cooperative on a daily basis. A person in this position maintains operational performance with the utmost concentration and dedication and must be well versed in the standard operating procedures of the company.
Position Evaluation: Along with attitude and policy compliance, position will be evaluated according to results and outcomes achieved for Organizational, Departmental, and Individual targets and goals. These targets and goals will change regularly, usually on an annual basis.
II. Job Summary:
These are the basic requirements of the position and must be performed competently.
A. Responsible for proper care and maintenance of the delivery truck.
B. Deliver bulk propane, bulk oil, gasoline, diesel and heating oil, diesel exhaust fluid and packaged lubricants.
C. Set up and install bulk tanks/containers at customer location.
D. Responsible for ordering for and maintaining bulk plant facilities.
E. Conduct safety check/leak test on propane system.
F. Relighting appliances at customer location knowledge required.
G. Change filters and hoses at customer location as needed.
H. Be in attendance of delivery hose while making delivery.
I. Record daily tickets on manifest summary report.
J. Responsible for purchase orders needed for all repair work, must maintain purchase order records.
K. Responsible for completing driver’s daily inspection reports.
L. Enforce and adhere to the company credit policy.
M. Establish and maintain efficient route book.
N. Maintain good communication with stores and other personal via phone and radio messaging.
O. Adhere strictly to the delivery price sheet provided by management. Any deviation from route price sheet due to special circumstance will require management approval.
P. Acknowledge any discounts given and obtain management approval for any and all volume discounts.
Q. Work closely with store managers and personnel.
R. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
S. Adhere to all commercial motor vehicle rules and regulations. and follow all safety practices related to a specific function.
T. Respect customer property at all times.
U. Perform other duties as assigned.
ESSENTIAL JOB QUALIFICATIONS/PREREQUISITES:
1. Class B CDL required with Hazmat, Tanker and Airbrake endorsements.
2. Clean driving record with all applicable endorsements required, experience with fast-paced delivery experience preferred.
3. Knowledge of rules and regulations regarding propane installations.
4. Must have strong communication skills; ability to communicate in appropriate, professional manner with managers, supervisors, employees, customers, vendors and general public.
5. Must be able to make appropriate decisions and execute them according to policy.
6. Must maintain appropriate and expected levels of customer service throughout the store.
7. Must have ability to determine order of need and task priority based on level of importance.
8. Must have a manager focus in all interactions and exhibit strong critical thinking/ problem solving skills.
9. Must exhibit a professional and positive image.
Coop Shared Services, LLC
TravelView all jobs at Coop Shared Services, LLC