ABOUT COOP HOME GOODS
At Coop Home Goods, we embrace individuality. That’s why we’ve designed an entire line of sleep products that adjust to each person’s unique size, sleep position, and needs. While we’re a small team, we hustle every day to build lifelong relationships with our customers and solidify ourselves as a top sleep brand.
We handle everything from design to marketing to shipping in our office in Bell, CA, just a few miles south of Downtown LA. With a startup feel, we work hard together but also have fun while we’re at it.
● Reports to Sr. Graphic Designer
● 2 -3 Years of experience working in digital graphic media
● Create marketing and communication materials to support the company’s overall
● Create materials that consistently capture the brand look and feel along with the
ability to originate ideas.
● Maintain existing brand standards and work within those standards to develop
● An eye for design and typography which matches our brand standards and
● Ability to take art direction
● Manage Projects and meet timelines with minimal supervision
● Be able to work in a fast-paced, ever changing environment
● Ability to multi-task and work on many projects simultaneously
● Stay involved in every aspect of the design process on a daily basis from concept
creation to incorporating minor text edits
● Assist with photoshoots
● Strong Communication and collaboration skills
● Design and help manage content for websites and marketplaces.
● Edit lifestyle and product photos
● Organize branding assets and marketing images and coordinate execution with
● Required - Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator &
Note this is a freelance, independent contractor position
● Part-time, maximum 20 hrs per week
● Note this is a freelance, independent contractor position
● Pay range $16/ hr - $18/hr DOE
We are a small team with a startup feel; if that is not the right fit please don't apply.
See below for our core values.
● HUSTLE: We work to the beat of a different drum
– Work aggressively Always have a sense of urgency, without sacrificing quality of work
● WOW OUR CUSTOMERS: Take the extra step
– It ALWAYS saves time Know & Be the Customer
– Anticipate needs and provide it before they ask Customers are the BEST marketing
– Build a life long relationship
● FOLLOW THROUGH AND TAKE OWNERSHIP: Execute
- Own Your Work – follow through and finish
- See room for improvement? Present solutions to problems when presenting issues Actions speak louder than words
- Tangible and measurable results
● SCRAPPY AND RESOURCEFUL: Do more with less
– Run LEAN & MEAN
- Frugality ASK, is this sustainable at scale?
● POSITIVE TEAM SPIRIT: Optimism with a dose of reality
- We are a team – and we work together and pitch in where it's needed
- Golden Rule – Treat each other/customers/vendors the way you want to be treated
- No complaining without solutions
- Be humble & have fun
- Do the right thing – ALWAYS
● PURSUE GROWTH AND LEARNING:
- ASK – how can we make it better?
- Support ALL suggestions with concrete data
- If we aren’t growing and improving – we are dying
● PROTECT THE TEAM:
- Protect our culture and values
- Be accountable to each other
- Be open to coaching and feedback