A multi-state creditors’ rights and collection law firm is looking for an Associate Attorney to join our Plantation, Florida (Broward County) team. Must be licensed and admitted to practice Florida. We offer competitive salary, comprehensive benefit package including: medical, dental, vision, life and PTO (paid time off).
NOTE: For consideration all candidates for hire must successfully complete pre-employment requirements including: pre-employment drug screen; pre-employment background and prior employment verifications.
Responsible for all aspects of civil litigation process
• Pre-legal review of documents to confirm proof of client legal claims
• Review of pleadings in preparation of filing civil actions
• Review of all responsive pleadings filed by opposing parties
• Prepare correspondence, motions, discovery and other legal pleadings during the course of civil proceedings
• Frequent travel throughout state to attend various hearings including default calendars, motions, and trials
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Exceptional organizational skills
Minimum Position Qualifications:
• 2+ years prior legal experience
• Licensed to practice law in State of Florida; in Good Standing
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to analyze documents and evidence
• Detail oriented
• Litigation and Trial Experience
• General Computer Literacy
• MS Office Suite experience
Candidates only: Recruiters and/or Recruiting Agencies please do not respond to or contact this Employer; please do not contact this Employer in regards to other services, products or commercial interests.