- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
With over 150 years of experience, and headquartered in Southern CA, CoolSys is the market-leading indoor environment solutions company. Our full spectrum of best-in-class services includes HVAC & refrigeration installations, remodels, service & maintenance; and energy solutions, including controls and lighting. CoolSys serves customers in the retail, commercial, food service, educational, healthcare, and industrial markets.
WHY JOIN US
We understand that hiring great people is the foundation of everything we do. Our employee benefits packages include:
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription coverage
- Paid vacation and holidays
- 401(K) match
- Life insurance, AD&D and long-term disability
- Tuition reimbursement
- Opportunities available nationwide
- Employee discounts on vehicles, hotels, theme parks, select cell phone bills and so much more
- Pet Insurance
- Legal Plan, and ID Theft Protection
This position is responsible for providing administrative support and assists with inventory management. This includes interaction with all field employees and the Branch Manager.
- Keeps inventory accounted for and organized
- Shipping and receiving of parts
- Provides support by communicating on a daily basis with the Field Technicians regarding parts and inventory needs
- Weekly verifying the workers timecards
- Provides purchasing support by following up with vendors on delivery dates
- Provides construction support by ordering permits
- Processes all paperwork necessary for business operations, maintaining schedules and construction data bases and files
- Provides administrative support to the Branch Manager
- Assists in the coordination and production of the training materials
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Ability to multi-task effectively and use good organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Solid working knowledge of use of the Microsoft suite of applications (Word, Excel, etc.).
- High school diploma or GED
- At least 2 years’ experience working in an office environment
- Occasional lifting and standing required
- Ability to safely operate a forklift is required
Today, there are 22 different companies that make up the CoolSys family of brands. When you join CoolSys, you join a nationwide network of the country's best and most highly trained technicians. Our valued employees are at the heart of our continued growth and success. We invite you to be part of that growth!
Connect with us on Facebook and on Twitter.
Coolsys is an EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability Employer. All qualified individuals - Including all ages, colors, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other characteristics are encouraged to apply.
Pre-employment background screening (criminal and MVR) and drug testing (including for marijuana) are required for all positions. Coolsys will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal law, state law, or local ordinance.
AddressMount Juliet, TN
AutomotiveView all jobs at CoolSys
Get fresh Customer Experience Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.