Human Resources Director
- Expired: January 31, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
With over 150 years of experience, and headquartered in Southern CA,CoolSys is the market-leading indoor environment solutions company. Our full spectrum of best-in-class services includes HVAC & refrigeration installations, remodels, service & maintenance; and energy solutions, including controls and lighting.CoolSys serves customers in the retail, commercial, food service, educational, healthcare, and industrial markets.
WHY JOIN US
We understand that hiring great people is the foundation of everything we do. Our employee benefits packages include:
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription coverage
- Paid vacation and holidays
- 401(K) match
- Life insurance, AD&D and long-term disability
- Tuition reimbursement
- Opportunities available nationwide
- Employee discounts on vehicles, hotels, theme parks, select cell phone bills and so much more
- Pet Insurance
- Legal Plan, and ID Theft Protection
- Pay range from $120,000 to $170,000
The Human Resources Director is responsible for providing HR functional leadership and support different functions such as; Field Operations, Customer Support Operations and Sales. Working closely with Operations leadership, determines key People and Organizational needs and creates, resources and implements plans to address identified needs. Working in concert with other departments, is responsible for organizational assessment, diagnosis and design. Supports work process improvement initiatives and developing and sustaining a continuous improvement culture. Oversees benefits administration, provides compensation support, ensures a positive employee relations climate, and responds to external agency complaints. Supports compensation and integrates performance management into compensation programs. Coordinates staffing and recruiting activities to ensure timely hiring and on-boarding of manpower. Coordinates employee and leadership development initiatives and works closely with Operations management to ensure human capital growth. Leads and directs HR department in region.
- Provides direct HR functional leadership for CoolSys' Operations organizations - Field Operations, Sales, and Customer Support Operations.
- Responsible for providing HR support and services to client groups including Staffing, Compensation, Benefits Administration, OD/Change Management, Employee Relations, Performance Management, and Safety
- Conducts organizational assessments to identify organizational, cultural, leadership and other issues, develops and implements programs and initiatives to address
- Coordinates employee and leadership programs and initiatives for client organizations including succession planning process
- Coaches and counsels leadership on variety of people and organizational related matters
- Supports, advances and leads Operational Excellence and continuous process improvement initiatives. May participate in or directly support various Operational Excellence initiatives
- Performs a wide variety of HR activities as assigned
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- 10-15 years progressively responsible HR generalist experience.
- 5-7 years progressively responsible HR management experience.
- Combination of large and medium company experience desired.
- Experience as HR leader in company noted for progressive HR practices desired.
- BA degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field required, MBA desired
- Demonstrated strong communication, presentation and influencing skills
- Benefit Administration - all aspects including 3rd party administrator vendor management.
- Workplace safety and workers compensation administration
- Creates and manages budget of $1M or greater
- Must be able to travel overnight up to 25%.
Today, there are 22 different companies that make up the CoolSys family of brands. When you join CoolSys, you join anationwide network of the country's best and most highly trained technicians. Our valued employees are at the heart of our continued growth and success. We invite you to be part of that growth!
Connect with us on Facebook and on Twitter.
Coolsys is an EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability Employer. All qualified individuals - Including all ages, colors, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other characteristics are encouraged to apply.
Pre-employment background screening (criminal and MVR) and drug testing (including for marijuana) arerequiredfor all positions. Coolsys will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal law, state law, or local ordinance.
AddressFort Myers, FL
BusinessView all jobs at CoolSys
Get fresh Assistant HR Director jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.