HVAC/R Service Technician
- Posted: over a month ago
CoolSys is the parent company of market-leading operating businesses that provide a full spectrum of best-in-class service experiences and solutions to the retail, commercial, and industrial refrigeration, and HVAC industries. Our valued and dedicated employees are at the heart of our continued growth and success. We invite you to be part of that growth!
$3,000 SIGN ON BONUS
The HVAC Technician role is primarily responsible for performing repairs and maintenance to a variety of HVAC and Refrigeration equipment including air conditioning, electric motors, heating units, heat pumps, hermetic compressors, commercial furnaces, boilers, burners, intake and exhaust fans, economizers and humidifiers, chillers, RTUs, remote condensing units, ice machines, walk-in coolers & freezers and upright refrigerators & freezers.
- 3+ years of commercial experience as a HVAC and Refrigeration Technician
- Active EPA Certification
- Valid driver's license
- Excellent customer relations and interpersonal skills
- Mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to safely lift up to 50 lbs., climb and balance on a ladder, and work in elevated/high locations.
- $3,000 SIGN ON BONUS
- Opportunities available NATIONWIDE!
- State of the are training facility to invest in YOUR career growth.
- Career growth – WE promote from within!
- Industry leading healthcare package with 401(K) matching (50% up to 8%)
- Consistent company growth with stability.
- Competitive pay.
- Yearly performance appraisals.
- Dispatched directly from home, company vehicle provided, and gas card.
Coolsys is an EOE/M/F/Vet/Disability employer.
Pre-employment background screening (criminal and DMV) as well as post-offer drug testing (including for marijuana) is required for all positions. The Company will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal law, state law, or local ordinance.
ConstructionView all jobs at CoolSys
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?