- Posted: over a month ago
CoolSys is the parent company of market-leading operating businesses that provide a full spectrum of best-in-class service experiences and solutions to the retail, commercial, and industrial refrigeration and HVAC industries. Our valued and dedicated employees are at the heart of our continued growth and success. We invite you to be part of that growth!
This position is responsible to lead, train and mentor the project crew, prioritize and delegate responsibilities, communicate with the trades people on the job site, and track project schedule to ensure projects are completed efficiently, accurately and on-time.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serves as Lead Technical resource on assigned projects.
- Reports on job status and performance.
- Controls job costs.
- Develops and maintains productive relationships with peers, customers, GCs and subcontractors.
- Ensures use of PPE and the application of safe behavior, including vehicle safety, by all employees.
- Ensures compliance of Installation policies and procedures, including project tracking, safety, time and attendance, etc.
- May oversee 3rd party resources.
- Directs and oversees the work of other Apprentices and Journeyman assigned to specific projects.
- High school diploma, GED, or completion of trade program or technical school. College degree is a plus.
- 5+ years of experience in commercial building construction or other related industry/trade,
- Knowledge of construction principles and practices, including efficient use of labor hours.
- Ability to organize tasks.
- Ability to use good judgment in making work assignments.
- Ability to give clear instructions and guidance, as needed.
- Ability to maintain project labor hours within acceptable limits and request change orders as needed.
- Ability to ensure safe work practices and ensure compliance with Safety policies.
- Ability to understand and follow all company policies and procedures and all applicable State and Federal laws.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Track record of punctuality and dependability.
- Ability to use computer tools including E-Mail, Word, Project Planning Software (Projectmates), etc.
- Ability to manage time, delegate assignments and follow through to ensure good results.
- Opportunities available NATIONWIDE!
- State of the are training facility to invest in YOUR career growth.
- Career growth – WE promote from within!
- Industry leading healthcare package with 401(K) matching (50% up to 8%)
- Consistent company growth with stability.
- Competitive pay.
- Yearly performance appraisals.
- Dispatched directly from home, company vehicle provided, and gas card.
Coolsys is an EOE/M/F/Vet/Disability employer.
Pre-employment background screening (criminal and DMV) as well as post-offer drug testing (including for marijuana) is required for all positions. The Company will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal law, state law, or local ordinance.