Job Title: Customer Service Specialist
Key Areas of Responsibility:
The Customer Service Specialist is an integral part of supporting operations in the growth of the company. The Customer Service Specialist will have significant contact with customers; therefore, this person must demonstrate a high level of professionalism and seek to exceed the customers’ expectations. The Customer Service Specialist must have the ability to work well with leadership and the Service Technicians.
- · Handle customer service calls.
- · Follows through on customer requests.
- · Schedules projects, and communicate any changes to the schedule to the appropriate service technician as required.
- · Provides daily support to the owner, sales manager and lead technicians.
- · Assures that all information and administrative paperwork is properly entered into the ServiceBridge software. (will train)
- · Prepares Work Orders.
- · Invoices customers, tracks payables and manages accounts receivables.
- · Manages office supplies within budget.
- Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills Required:
- · Minimum of 2 years administrative or office experience (experience in the HVAC, restoration or construction industry is ideal and helpful but not necessary).
- · Good relationship-building skills with a diverse population including all customers partners, technicians and all
- other company employees.
- · Good written, verbal and phone communication skills.
- · Basic organizational, clerical, administrative, planning and organizational skills
- · Ability to handle multiple functions at the same time and maintain good organizational skills.
- · Able to work with minimal supervision, both individually and as part of a team.
- · Basic computer proficiency including Microsoft Word, and Excel
- Create and maintain all customer files as required.
- Prepare phone estimates and maintain log of all incoming calls.
- Send out follow-up letters to potential customers and partners as appropriate.
- Prepare bank deposits.
- Coordinate and document all communication affecting customers, employees or suppliers