Digital Marketing Specialist
Cook Inlet Tribal Council Anchorage, AK
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Digital Marketing Specialist – Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for coordinating, assisting, and managing online communications for CITC and its affiliates. This position will work in partnership with the Sr. Director of Communications to support organizational communication needs, with a primary focus on creating and managing social media, email, and other online marketing and promotional campaigns to effectively generate awareness and promote CITC and its services.
CITC stands for Cook Inlet Tribal Council. But more than that, CITC stands for people, partnerships, and potential. Our mission is to work in collaboration with Our People to develop opportunities that fulfill Our endless potential. When we work together, we can help each other grow our talents and strengths and become successful and self-sufficient individuals, families, and communities. People. Partnership. Potential. When people come to CITC, they join a network of caring partners who can help you achieve your goals, pursue opportunities, and overcome challenges and know the great care we take with participants and employees alike.
To work in partnership with Our People to develop opportunities that fulfill Our endless potential.
We envision a future in which all Our People—especially Our youth, the stewards of our future—have access to vast opportunities and have the ability, confidence, and courage to advance and achieve their goals, infused with an unshakeable belief in Our endless potential.
Our People have always understood that no one lives in isolation—individuals depend on each other and themselves. These cultural values are summarized in the organizational values of CITC, which guide us in everything we do:
- We are interdependent.
- We are resilient.
- We are accountable.
- We are respectful.
- We are humorous.
- Associate’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, English, or related field. Relevant experience may qualify for the degree requirement on a year-for-year basis.
- Three years’ experience in communications, marketing, or public relations reflecting a progressive increase in responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, English, or related field. Relevant experience may qualify for the degree requirement on a year-for-year basis.
- Five years’ experience in communications, marketing, or public relations reflecting a progressive increase in responsibilities.
- Demonstrated competence in Adobe Creative Suite (CS), including Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Adobe Premiere is preferred.
- Demonstrated proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite of products is essential.
- Excellent writing and speaking skills with a strong ability to research, draft, and produce digital communication materials.
- Superior attention to detail and demonstrated ability to edit and proofread.
- Ability to gather information from relevant sources.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines.
- Identify online target audiences and create plans to deliver appropriate, compelling messaging that informs and inspires.
- Coordinate digital media strategies and outreach activities for events, campaigns, and programs.
- Design, build, and maintain social media presence across platforms.
- Develop metrics, measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals.
- Identify online trends and insights, track online sentiment, and optimize performance and content strategy across platforms.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Compose, edit, design, and produce multimedia content for digital audiences across platforms.
- Coordinate external communications with in-house and contracted vendors to ensure relevance/timeliness.
- Support crisis communications needs.
- Develop and support communications and messaging for special projects as needed.
- Maintain confidentiality according to regulations and procedures.
Cook Inlet Tribal Council
3600 San JeronimoAnchorage, AK
BusinessView all jobs at Cook Inlet Tribal Council