We are seeking a Director Of Nursing - LTC to join our team! The Care Center currently has 28 beds and strives to provide the highest quality primary healthcare.
OUR MISSION IS:
- providing a safe and home-like living environment;
- through values of dignity and compassion for our residents;
- promoting independence;
- fostering support of families and relationships;
- nurturing the human spirit;
- quality care.
- Responsible for directing, planning, and organizing of professional and support staff in the care center to assure that nursing standards are consistent with requirements of regulatory agencies. Responsible for ensuring highest quality healthcare are provided to residents. Interprets, implements, and carries out administrative policies and procedures. Analyzes and evaluates nursing services rendered and delegates supervisory responsibility to the charge nurses. Assumes 24-hour responsibility for Nursing Management of the Care Center. Must perform professional assessments and coordination of care needed for the residents. Oversee entire operations of the care center to ensure quality care. Ensures staffing components that rotates weekends, holidays and is available for flexible hours as needed.
- Licensure/Certification/Registration: Current RN licensure by Minnesota State Board of Nursing is required. Education: Graduated from an accredited school of nursing (RN). BSN preferred. Experience: Minimum of 2 years nursing experience in long term care with supervisor-manager/Director of Nursing experience preferred.