Customer Service / Office Assistant
Cook Chiropractic Chippewa Falls, WI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Customer Service / Office Assistant to join our team! You will be working with customers directly, greeting and helping them with paperwork and questions. You also will be working with social media and many different plug-ins for our online marketing. We are a high energy, fun, holistic office! You will need to be able to multi-task, be positive, and LOVE to help people.
- Plan and schedule appointments and events
- Greet and assist onsite guests
- Answer inbound telephone calls
- Develop and implement organized filing systems
- Perform all other office tasks
- Be savy with social media apps
- Previous experience in office administration or other related fields is a plus but not required
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Love people and be interested in holistic healthcare
Cook ChiropracticWhy Work Here?
Wonderful co-workers, positive, healthy work environment, potential for growth. Part time morning hours to start!
2029 Cty Hwy IChippewa Falls, WI