Conway Comfort Heating & Cooling, Hamilton, NJ. We are an HVAC indoor comfort provider servicing Mercer, Middlesex & Burlington counties as well as the surrounding communities. We provide the highest quality solutions in installation, service and maintenance to our residential and commercial customers.
We are seeking for an Entry Level Bookkeeper to join our team! We are independently owned and operated, offering a positive team work environment, excellent benefits package and a long-term carrier opportunity as we are a stable and growing HVAC company.
Work Hours: Monday - Friday, 7:00 am 4:00 pm
Pay: $16.00 - $18.00/hr DOE
Benefits: Medical $300 paid toward company plan, Dental, Vision, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, 5 Paid Sick Days, and IRA with company match up to 3%.
Position Summary: Within in our team framework you will be responsible for providing accounting support for the entire Company. Duties will include Payroll, AP/AR, invoices, P&L, job costing, monthly reports, and back up for receptionist duties. Additionally, this person ensures files are complete and maintained as needed, researches accounting problems, prepares monthly reconciliation reports and maintains the integrity of the financial accounting using sound and acceptable accounting practices.
- High School graduate
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Combined 2+ years of bookkeeping, customer service or project management or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to multi-task
- Well organized and the ability to work independently
- Advanced customer service skills
- Experienced with QuickBooks
- Experienced with Microsoft Office 360
- HVAC / construction or similar industry experience is helpful
- Strong spoken and written communications skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Quick technical comprehension and motivation focused on client outcomes
- Able to effectively prioritize multiple tasks with the need to adjust to changing priorities
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and handle multiple/detail-orientated tasks
- Effective working individually and within a team environment
Conway Comfort Heating & Cooling