We are looking for individuals who are currently located in the Philippines, to help reach out to prospects here in the US, via outbound calls, email, social, and other direct response channels with the goal of setting an appointment with the prospect for our account executives.
Effectively communicate the value of our services by showing a deep understanding of prospects’ business challenges and presenting Convuent as a compelling solution.
Master an in-depth knowledge of Convuent’s service offerings, and unique value propositions in contrast to our competitors.
Develop and maintain daily plans to maximize phone time, including pre-call planning and scheduling around time zones and ideal time frames to call prospects.
- Getting through the gatekeeper to talk to the decision-maker
- Research and identify potential leads with the aim of booking appointments for the sales team
- Calls prospective customers to introduce the company and schedule qualified appointments for the sales team
- Having conversations – it’s not just reading a script
- Being accountable for your weekly KPIs
- Excellent follow-up skills
- General office software skills
- Qualify all sales leads, allocate as appropriate, and drive leads through the sales process by inviting prospect/s to a meeting with the sales team
- Manage/Build the Prospect database (CRM – HubSpot) including updating the information (contact details, contact person, etc.), scrubbing the database
- Perform follow-up activities
- Attend virtual sales and staff meetings
- Consistently log and record each-and-every outreach made, in our CRM, producing regular activity reports as requested by Director of inside Sales
- Promote and represent the corporate culture and core values in all aspects of your job duties.
Key Performance Indicator
- 80 /200 dials a day
- At least 15 conversations a day
- At least 8 appointments a week
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in Appointment setting, preferably US campaign
- Knowledge in using Google Maps, (USA) preferred
- Experience in HubSpot or any similar CRM – good to have
- Ability to work independently
- Previous sales and business development experience a must
- Professional phone presence; articulate conversational and listening skills with the ability to quickly build rapport – able to conduct calls without a script
- An ability to speak in clear US English without a strong discernable accent. An ability to write in clear US business English
- Outgoing and positive with a "Make It Happen" assertive attitude
- The drive, determination, and competitive nature to be a Top Producer
- Excellent research skills for potential leads i.e. internet research - must be an excellent “googler, LinkedIn
- Ability to learn, and discipline to follow, a proven business intelligence process
- Must be able to work night shift (We are USA-based - Eastern, Central, Mountain & Pacific Time Zones)
- Excellent time management skills, knowledge and experience with Word & Excel
- Ability to work under pressure and in a fast pace environment
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Excellent Communication skills – excellent in English, written and verbal
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and researching skills
Additional Information Compensation:
Base salary plus commission on appointments and deals closed from opportunities generated.
We're on a mission to make working life simpler, more pleasant and more productive — for everyone.
Help improve people's working life.
People the world over spend a lot of time and energy on work. It can be a source of identity and inspiration, but it can also be a source of anxiety and frustration — so it’s important people know their contribution matters. Helping improve people’s experience of working life is one of the things we, as Convuent, have set out to do.
That starts with our own team.
We’re building a strong, diverse team of curious, creative people who want to find a purpose in their work and support each other in the process. We work hard and we play to win... within normal business hours. And then we go home.
That balance is important: It enables us to truly do the best work of our lives. As a result, we create a place where all kinds of work happen — and happens well — all while working alongside people we respect and admire.
Our core values
These are some of the values we live by, as a company. We work by them, too: we’re building a platform and products we believe in — knowing there is real value to be gained from helping people, wherever they are, simplify whatever it is that they do, and bring more of themselves to their work.
Empathy - Courtesy - Thriving - Craftsmanship - Playfulness - Solidarity