Customer Success Specialist
Customer Success Specialist
About Convr:Commercial Insurance Carriers are falling short on delivering compelling customer experiences. Outdated business processes, inaccurate data, and technology are holding them back from elevating and delivering better customer experience. In addition, these issues increase a carrier's expense ratio, and manual entry errors cost time and money.With Convr, commercial P&C insurers manage the underwriting process from submission to quote with an on-demand software platform with a built-in Artificial Intelligence decisioning engine, empowering them to make better decisions, faster.Our vision is to transform the world through data, discovery, decision, and we do that today by empowering commercial carriers with a core underwriting management system enabling a frictionless experience, delivering superior performance, optimal efficiency, and world-class customer engagement from submission to quote.Make a difference in commercial and property insurance industry by joining our team.
Role Overview:In this role you will be conducting and overseeing data entry operations, ensuring that work is accurate, timely, and efficient as well as tracking product feedback and interacting with customers. This role reports to our Director of Professional Services.
Who You Are:
- Intermediate to advance in MS Excel
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A team player and a problem solver
- A planner by nature- prioritize work with little to no direction
What You'll Be Doing:
- Data entry & accuracy, maintenance of files, spreadsheets, and various management reports.
- Reviewing product output leveraging analytical and data entry skills.
- Planning and organizing skills to ensure deliveries within defined timelines with accuracy.
- Working on Insurance Application Processing and Servicing for Property & Casualty.
- Creating and sharing product feedback analysis with Customer Success Managers and Product team to further enhance product output.
- Tracking improvement plan based on the feedback shared with product team.
- Serve as primary point of contact for selected customers and exceeding their expectations.
- Actively working with our global development team and internal team.
- Maintaining the highest level of quality and achieving team targets as specified by process.
- Drive improvements to internal processes with a focus on providing a great customer experience.
- 2 + years of data entry experience working with simple and complex spreadsheets.
- Intermediate to advance MS Excel knowledge
- Strongly prefer candidates with prior commercial insurance experience and the ability to understand and support loss experience, statement of values, and ACORD output with customers.
- Prior experience as underwriting assistant a big plus
Why Join Convr?
- Full Transparency. We believe in open communication with our team and clients.
- Unlimited PTO. We believe in flexibly because "life" happens!
- Insurance coverage on Day 1!
- Team mentality. We believe in "All Hands-on Deck"! Helping one another regardless of department.
- Everyone knows your name. We are a small company of 50 employees. You will not be just a number!
- Growth. We believe in challenging yourself to develop your career.
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.