Our goal is to create a completely remote agency where our team may work wherever they choose, as long as they're meeting deadlines and quality - we have no problem. We want A-Players who are ready to grow alongside others who are obsessed with their work & reaching new heights in skill. You'll be working directly with our lead SEO/media buyers to create robust content creation campaigns in both strategy and implementation.
In this position, your career focus should be leveling-up your skills in the trade of copywriting for SEO and media buying.
- Working with digital and project manager to identify campaign needs, progress and deadlines.
- Strategizing content topics and research to publish to client blogs and listings.
- Strategizing and creating Facebook ad copy (hook, story, offer.)
- Perform outreach to prospective websites and blogs to build connections.
- Creating and suggesting content, including but not limited to: blogs, onsite content, email marketing materials, social media posts, infographics, and more
- Working to develop reports for clients.
- Video editing and graphic design experience is a plus!
Part Time or Full Time available.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 to $15.00 /hour
- Marketing/Writing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's or equivalent experience.
- Newport Beach, CA 92663 (Preferred)
- English (Required)
Feedback from current team members:
Working as a Junior Writer for C4 has been a very enriching experience. In the five months that I’ve been on this team, I have already learned so much and have polished and improved the skills I already have, including writing and research. Many of the tasks have been challenging and have required me to step out of my comfort zone, but those tasks are exactly what I need to achieve the growth I’m looking for as well as gain the skills I need to establish myself in the digital marketing industry. Coming into this job, I had absolutely no SEO experience, but M has been an excellent mentor when it comes to this always evolving digital landscape. Learning SEO on the job seems to be the best way to learn, as algorithms and the unwritten rules of SEO are always changing, and the only way to keep up is to adapt as you go.
The remote aspect of this position was the main selling point for me, but I will admit it is not what I expected. At first, it was extremely difficult to focus and get into a working mindset. With time, I was able to adjust to a routine. Communicating with M and my teammates primarily via chat or phone was different at first, but I’ve found that everyone is extremely helpful. While the flexibility of hours is great, I really appreciate everyone’s effort to be as available as possible for each other, regardless if they are currently working or not. I am very detail-oriented, to the point where I think I ask too many questions, but M is always eager to clarify anything I may be confused about.
As someone who was looking to get her start in digital marketing, but only had classroom experience and limited hands-on experience in the field, this job was exactly what I needed in a time of extreme uncertainty. Considering how much I have grown in a relatively short amount of time, I am very excited to see where the rest of my journey with C4 takes me. I know there are big things ahead for this company and I can’t wait to be a part of it.