We are seeking a Financial Controller to become an integral part of our team! You will oversee financial activities and identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency. The Financial Controller is responsible for the accounting operations of the company, to include the production of timely and accurate periodic financial reports, maintenance of an adequate system of accounting records, and a comprehensive set of internal controls to mitigate risk, enhance the accuracy of the company’s reported financial results, and ensure that reported results comply with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Prepares financial statements, cost analysis and other operational reports on a scheduled or unprompted basis, equipping executive management with the necessary analysis to make informed fiscal decisions
- Set controls and budgets to mitigate risk and increase return on investments
- Standardize and maintain a system of accounting records and techniques
- Responsible for the preparation of general ledger entries and account reconciliations for the month-end, quarter-end, and year-end close duties
- Process accounts payable transactions and develop vendor relations
- Assist with compound & medication supply procurement, and oversee the tracking and periodic inventory thereof, while maintaining appropriate internal controls
- Responsible for payroll data import and monitoring distribution of payroll costs to the appropriate general ledger accounts
- Track and reconcile capital expenditures on a monthly basis
- Shares in handling various office facility management functions
- Maintains stellar corporate relations with customers, vendors, banking institutions, auditors and other affiliates
- Communicate and enforce established standards while evaluating program effectiveness; implement changes required for improvement.
- Assist in the annual financial audit process and preparation of corporate Federal and State Tax returns
- Prepare State Sales Tax returns
- Confers with senior management to meet overall corporate fiscal goals and objectives
- Ensure compliance with federal and state regulations
- Works on special projects as needed
- Proven business acumen and ability to enhance business systems and processes
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Knowledge and application of US General Acceptable Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Analytical and technical experience required to navigate and organize multiple level accounting, process and auditing procedures
- Keen attention to detail
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills, customer service experience, and organizational skills and uphold the company’s vision of being a caring, honest, reliable and efficient healthcare partner
- Comprehensive understanding of Windows-based applications (e.g. Excel, Outlook, Word, and SharePoint)
- Proficiency using Quick Books
- Technical skills in account reconciliations and month-end closing
- Encourage, motivate and lead by example.
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Efficient time management in order to handle multiple responsibilities simultaneously to meet required deadlines
- Professional demeanor and positive attitude
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Qualifications - Experience/Training/Education
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA desirable
- Healthcare and Pharmacy experience desirable
- Minimum 5 years of accounting experience
- Experience in a Private Equity backed operation a plus
- Position Type: Full time exempt
- Our employees enjoy a competitive compensation and benefits package, including Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, 401(k) Safe Harbor Plan with employer match, Paid Time Off Program, Company Paid Short- and Long-Term Disability, Basic and Voluntary Supplemental Life Insurance, Accident, Critical Care, Hospital and Health Savings Account (HSA) options
For job posting:
Please submit resume AND COVER LETTER through ZipRecruiter. Resumes without an attached cover letter will not be considered. Cover letter should address:
Skills/education/experience as they pertain to the responsibilities and candidate requirements specified.
Your desire and energy for working within a fast-paced, growing company.
Specific salary/compensation requirements.
References, Drug Screen and Management Level Background/Credit Checks will be done once offered is made and accepted due to level and financial responsibility of position.
Please no phone calls. We will contact you if you are a candidate that fits our qualifications and when we are ready to begin the interview process.
Principals only. Recruiters, please do not contact.
We have chosen to modify our approach from that of the traditional Pharmacy, as we see ourselves as a partner in care delivery, providing an important link between the patient, health plan care manager and the treating physician. Our emphasis is on quality rather than quantity, focusing on the individual patient's needs to ensure that each is armed with the tools necessary to lead an active healthy life.
Conversio Health is a healthcare services and pharmacy provider with extensive experience in managing and treating chronic respiratory conditions. We work collaboratively in the delivery of care, in accordance with agreed upon medication adherence protocols. Conversio Health is a licensed pharmacy that serves patients in over 40 states, with nationwide distribution.
We offer a dynamic work environment with immense opportunity to grow, competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental and vision benefits, company-matched 401(k), life insurance, PTO and paid holidays. Criminal background checks and drug screens are completed prior to hiring.