- Expired: September 16, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
What they are looking for
Our client, is a Philadelphia-based therapeutic staffing firm serving the Greater Delaware Valley, is looking for an HR Generalist to help with the screening, hiring, onboarding, and supporting their employees and consultants. He/She/They will also work with policies and procedures and take an active role in ensuring compliance within the organization. The HR Generalist will work to build strong relationships with managers and employees so they can help them with their human resource needs.
Initially this position will need to be onsite most of the time but could evolve into a hybrid role with 2-3 days working remotely. Target salary for this role is $55-60k.
What the position will be doing
- Manage the full life cycle of recruiting with an emphasis on hiring, background checks and credentialling, and onboarding.
- Refine and manage the onboarding process, including new hire orientation, as well as employee offboarding.
- Assist with employee relations and serve as the primary point of contact for the employee community.
- Assist with payroll and benefits administration
- Work to ensure compliance with company policies and procedures.
Necessary Skills, Education & Abilities
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Business, Human Resources, or related area.
- Two (2) or more years of experience working in Human Resources, including internships
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, especially PowerPoint.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with constantly changing and competing priorities.
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to provide solutions to complex problems.
- Ability to be highly transparent, ethical, and driven. Relentless attention to detail, and the ability to be a creative self-starter and team player.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and interpersonal skills required.
- Ability to communicate with all levels within an organization and with clients, customers, and vendors.
- Ability to think and act independently, formulate, and support new ideas, champion new initiatives within and beyond the scope of own responsibilities.
About our client
Our client is a Philadelphia-based therapeutic staffing firm serving the Greater Delaware Valley for over 40 years. Their mission is to provide outstanding care to students and patients in our communities through managed service delivery of educational and/or rehabilitative services so critical to successful outcomes. Founded in 1978, they focus exclusively on the Southeastern PA and South New Jersey areas. Their experience and ability to adapt in today's rapidly changing healthcare environment has secured our success and allowed us to touch as many lives as possible. Today, they serve a client base of hundreds of schools, hospitals, and Intermediate Units with the highest quality therapeutic support possible.
Converge HR Solutions and our clients provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Converge HR Solutions
AddressFort Washington, PA
Get fresh Human Resources Staffing jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.