Client Relationship Associate
Converge HR Solutions Philadelphia, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our client is an independent, boutique, SEC-Registered investment advisory firm that seeks to perform the role of personal CFO for their clients.
Today’s successful families face the same complexities as major corporations: stability, growth, tax efficiency, and comprehensive planning. To meet their needs, families require experienced professionals working towards a common plan. They provide independent thinking and an exchange of ideas to spur innovation and deliver tailored solutions for your family’s needs.
With the client’s input and objectives, our clients team of professionals (CFA®, J.D., CPA, CFP®, MBA) will strategize and implement strategies to optimize financial assets and accomplish goals. As an independent firm, our client has the freedom and flexibility to deliver customized solutions to specifically address the client’s needs and maximize portfolio growth. Each client/family is unique and so is their financial plan.
What we are looking for:
Our client is looking for a Client Relationship Associate to work with clients, Advisors, the Director of Tax and Estate Planning, and the operational team to support client accounts by working directly with custodial institutions, such as Charles Schwab. This person will be the point of contact for the clients, the institutions, and the team. The Client Relationship Associate will also be instrumental in maintaining the operations of the office, as well as maintaining policies and procedures to provide the best possible service to our clients.
What this position will be doing:
- Work directly with custodial institutions to support client’s accounts. This includes the preparation and submission of Charles Schwab paperwork to open new accounts, transfer assets, and complete money movement for clients.
- Resolve service issues, identify processing gaps, and drive the process between Wick and custodial institutions.
- Speak and e-mail with clients to understand their service needs and communicate solutions.
- Coordinate third party vendors providing service to the firm such as office supplies, IT service, paying invoices, etc.
- Perform all aspects of professional assistance to the Advisors, including scheduling meetings, compiling reports, receiving and sending mail, and helping setup for in-person, onsite client meetings.
- Act as the point of contact among employees, clients, and other external partners.
- Support operations by maintaining office systems.
- Contribute to the organization of firm-sponsored events.
- Manage and monitor professional media outlets.
- Create and distribute marketing materials, while working to maintain the Firm's branding.
- Other duties and tasks that are needed or requested by the business.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree, or 4-year equivalent, required.
- At least one (1) year experience working in a business setting, including internships. Previous client service, administrative, or financial services experience is helpful.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and interpersonal skills required.
- Ability to operate with a client-centric focus and have the desire to understand and resolve a client challenge from inception to completion.
- Ability to communicate in multiple mediums with all levels within an organization and with clients and customers.
- Ability to be highly transparent, ethical, and driven.
- Relentless attention to detail, and the ability to be a creative self-starter and team player.
- Must have advanced computer skills, including pertinent word processing, spreadsheet, presentation software, and virtual collaboration technologies, like Teams and Zoom.
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to changing processes and procedures.
- Ability to learn new systems, processes, and software applicants.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with constantly changing priorities.
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to provide solutions to complex problems.
Our client provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Powered by JazzHR
Converge HR Solutions
BusinessView all jobs at Converge HR Solutions