Responsible for answering incoming event related telephone calls, emails and CHATS for the Contact Center. Input data accurately into the computer by using department standards and show specifics.
Direct Client Contact: No
Direct Reports: No
Travel Required: No
- Answers incoming event phone lines promptly, courteously and correctly; answers questions, researches and resolves problems, and provides information in a clear and concise manner in both Spanish and English.
- Responds to emails and Chats accurately, professionally and within department standards.
- Utilizes and understands data entry notes to accurately enter in data by event.
- Updates client FAQ daily for reporting purposes.
- Follows up on customer inquiries and research to assure satisfactory completion, both via phone and email.
- Remains current on changes in show facts, event notes, policies, procedures and product offerings.
- Knows and understands individual trade show components, attendees and exhibitors so that individual is well informed and accurate when providing information.
- Works with other Contact Center Representatives to ensure that daily information requests are fulfilled and that files are kept current.
- Performs additional clerical duties and projects as assigned.
Must have strong interpersonal skills and excellent English and Spanish verbal and written capabilities. Data entry and keyboarding skills (40 WPM) are required. Must have experience with internet and MS Office. Individual must have a pleasant telephone voice and manner. Must be detail oriented with the ability to work with high volumes with daily and weekly deadlines. Must be able to sit for extended periods of time.
High School Diploma or equivalent, and at least one year of experience in a customer service position.
This position summary outlines the general nature of the duties and requirements of this position. The Company reserves the right to change, modify or amend the duties and requirements of the position as needed.