Responsible for answering incoming event related telephone calls, emails and web-based chats for the Customer Contact Center. Input data accurately into the computer by using department standards and show specifics. Spanish speaking skills not necessary but a definite plus!
- Answers incoming event phone lines promptly, courteously and correctly; answers questions, researches and resolves problems, and provides information in a clear and concise manner.
- Responds to emails and web chats accurately, professionally and within department standards.
- Utilizes and understands data entry notes to accurately enter in data by event.
- Updates client FAQ daily for reporting purposes.
- Follows up on customer inquiries and research to assure satisfactory completion, via phone and email.
- Remains current on changes in show facts, event notes, policies, procedures and product offerings.
- Knows and understands individual trade show components for attendees and exhibitors.
- Works with other Contact Center Representatives to ensure that daily information requests are fulfilled and that files are kept current.
- Performs additional clerical duties and projects as assigned.
Ability to multi-task using multiple computer screens, databases and web pages while engaging with customers. Must have strong interpersonal skills as well as excellent verbal and written capabilities. Data entry and keyboarding skills (40 WPM) are required. Individual must have a pleasant telephone voice and manner. Must be detail oriented, comfortable with high call volumes, with daily and weekly deadlines. Must be able to sit for extended periods of time.
High School Diploma or equivalent, and at least one year experience in a customer service position.