Job Title: Clinic Nurse
At ConvenientMD we’re on a mission to make good health more convenient for all - working to improve how patients and providers experience healthcare in New England. To support this belief, we’re building a team of dedicated professionals who genuinely care about improving lives, are passionate about work that can make a difference, and driven to learn from one another.
What you’ll do:
- Patient triage, to include but not limited to: vital signs; medical history; observational examination
- Assist with any and all patient exams, testing and procedures under the direction of the provider
- Blood draw/phlebotomy
- Airway management through nebulizer treatment, oral suctioning, oropharyngeal and nasopharyngeal airway, oxygen administration & ventilation with AMBU bag
- Cardiac Management through application of 12 Lead ECG, CPR-Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation, and defibrillation by AED
- Administration of immunizations and medications as outlined by the CMD Registered Nurse scope of practice
- Assist with patient call backs to include, but not limited to, answering of patient questions, reporting test results, medication/therapy changes
- Assist with calling in prescriptions to patient requested pharmacy
- Licensed RN
- AHA BLS for Healthcare Providers Certification Preferred; American Red Cross BLS Certification Accepted
- Experience placing and monitoring IV’s required
- Must be able to work 12hr shifts and weekends
- Collaborative team environment that encourages professional growth
- Urgent care services at no cost to our team members and their families
- Flexible scheduling
- Extensive benefit offerings including health, dental and vision coverage, company paid Short Term Disability and optional pet insurance
- 401k Match after 1 Year of Service
- Access to our Primary Care (depending on location)
- Educational Alliance with Purdue University Global-Reduced tuition rates for CMD Team Members & their families
The Clinic Nurse is an RN functioning under the Medical Direction of Convenient MD. The Clinic Nurse is the lead clinical team member on for each of his or her shifts. The Clinic Nurse will work closely with other clinical team members to help guide them to correct implementation of medical processes and procedures. The Clinic Nurse is provided with the education and skills of advanced patient assessment for the management of various medical illnesses and traumatic injuries, airway management, intravenous therapy, and pharmacological interventions.
There's a job and then there's purposeful, transformative work. Our aim is to create a workplace where you can learn, grow, and continuously refine your skills. Applicants rarely meet every single job requirement, and we appreciate that many skills and backgrounds can make people successful in this role. We are committed to creating a strong sense of belonging for all team members, and our process is designed to prevent discrimination against applicants regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, disability status, or any other aspect which makes you unique. If you’re looking for a great next step, and want to feel good about what you do, we’d love to hear from you.
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.