Come work for a company where you are not only a valued team member, you are family!
We are currently recruiting for a 2nd Shift CNC Operator.
Conval is the industry leader in Severe Service Valves. We are dedicated to providing the highest quality products, all of which feature great durability and longevity. Some of the industries that we service are the power generation industry, refineries, pulp and power plants, water treatment, oil and gas production, fertilizer, and chemical.
As we continue to grow, we are seeking skilled and capable individuals who want to join an industry leader who has been in business for over fifty years. We recently relocated to a state of the art building in Enfield, CT.
Come grow with us!!
CNC Operator Job Duties Include:
- Run and set-up machines
- Operate numerical, controlled lathes or machining centers to perform simple repetitive rough turning, boring, facing, and threading
- Uses a variety of precision measuring instruments such as micrometers, dial indicators, depth gages, vernier calipers, and thread gages
- Read and interpret blue prints
- Selects tools and holders, installs appropriate fixtures or other holding devices and aligns and sets stops to complete set-up of machines
- Sets feeds and speeds in accordance with machinability of material and finish requirements as specified or directed
- Loads and unloads machine manually and checks product with appropriate measuring tools and gauges
- Observes machine to detect faulty operation
CNC Operator Qualifications Include:
- High school diploma or GED
- One to three years related experience
- Ability to read blueprints
- Gauging knowledge
- Mazak and Mazatrol preferred
- Basic math skills
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Available to work Monday – Thursday, 3:30 p.m. – 2:00 a.m.
Benefits Conval offers include, but are not limited to:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Paid vacation and personal days
- Paid holidays
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- 401k plan with a company match
- Tuition Reimbursement
Apply by clicking or pasting the following link: https://recruiting.paylocity.com/recruiting/jobs/Apply/148913/Conval/CNC-Operator---2nd-Shift
Conval is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
RELOCATION ASSISTANCE IS NOT PROVIDED.