- Posted: over a month ago
Well established and fast-growing Insulated Panel Company is seeking an experience Field Foreman to start immediately for long term employment.
The basic function is to provide necessary leadership to CES Carpenters, Helpers, and Subcontractors and plan, organize, direct, coordinate and control construction of projects, ensuing safety and quality while bringing projects in on time and within budget. The Field Foreman is responsible for ensuring that policies and procedures are followed by field personnel and subcontractors.
The position requires an individual with expert knowledge in the construction industry as it pertains to insulated panel construction projects including labor, equipment, materials and procedures for completing jobs with approved construction methods and within approved construction codes. This position requires good written and verbal communication skills and the ability to read and analyze technical procedures, technical drawings, construction plans, and government regulations.
- 10 years’ experience in the construction industry preferably for a company in cold storage, environment rooms, food processing, clean rooms, and other special environments, and/or related experience in a construction trade or company.
- Trade School/High School; Construction Management degree a plus. Experience or related experience may be substituted for formal education.
- Hoisting License required
- Ability and knowledge to operated forklift/lull
- Valid Driver’s License
- Massachusetts Contractor’s License helpful.
- OSHA 30 Certification helpful
We offer excellent benefits, paid holidays, vacation pay, 401K and very competitive wages.
Controlled Environment Systems
ManufacturingView all jobs at Controlled Environment Systems