Get paid weekly!
The Operations Manager is a leadership role that oversees the day to day cleaning operations and quality programs of a specific account or group sites and typically works entirely in the field. The role is responsible for defining, coordinating and facilitating projects and ensuring the success of the accounts operations.
MAJOR AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
Include the following key areas and duties, which may be modified or increased as necessary:
- Supervise, plan and coordinate the regional cleaning operation.
- Continually monitor the cleanroom cleaning operations to ensure all activities are completed promptly and correctly.
- Responsible for staff development in areas such as GMP training, technical skills, safety, and performance management. This includes hiring, completing annual performance reviews, and providing professional development opportunities.
- Plan, organize and lead projects to improve efficiency and productivity and implement best practices in business management.
- Establish project deliverables based on project goals, Quality goals and company priorities.
- Apply project management tools, processes and principles to enable project success.
- Interview employees and analyze business processes to ensure functional requirements accurately reflect user needs.
- Maintain project calendar, develop agendas, record minutes and action items and facilitate meetings.
- Recommend performance metrics for the cleaning service which will be reliable indicators of service quality, systems performance, productivity, and overall quality costs.
- Manage cross-functional team resources appropriately to ensure effective team performance and achieve goals.
- Identify and resolve project issues.
- Identify the technical, procedural and equipment issues that hinder cleaning performance. Inform support personnel and regional manager as needed.
- Identify deviations and follow through on corrective and preventative actions (variances).
- Review and make recommendations for change to cGMP documentation such as SOPs.
- Follow Good Manufacturing Practices and maintain a cGMP document program.
- Ensure that there is a minimum inventory level of standard stock materials.
- Assist in the cross training of other Controlled Contamination Services personnel.
- Represent the company at customer meetings along with sales manager and their regional manager.
- Ensures accurate time keeping and labor law compliance
PRIMARY RESULTS ACCOUNTABLE FOR ACHIEVING:
Other more specific results will be assigned and measured.
- Demonstrate excellent leadership and communication skills
- Demonstrates excellent documentation skills, and adhere to all GMP regulations
- Demonstrates excellent conflict resolution skills, and maintain confidentiality
- Ability to stay calm and rational under pressure
- Adheres to all policy and conduct standards and embraces the culture of CCS
- Must have a high level of attention to detail and excellent time management skills
- Must be proficient with cleaning chemical components and safety requirements.