Get paid weekly!
The Janitor role in the company is responsible for the general upkeep, maintenance cleaning of interior buildings/facilities/lobby’s office areas, restrooms and all areas determined by contract or assigned by supervisor.
MAJOR AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
Include the following key areas and duties, which may be modified or increased as necessary:
- Pick up trash and replace with trash liners
- Vacuum, mop, strip and wax, and sweep all floor areas
- Dust, wall spot, clean all glass, polish, sanitize all areas.
- Wash, clean, wipe down, sponge, rinse, scour and disinfect any assigned work area
- Note and report all areas in need of repair and any hazardous condition requiring correction.
- Adhere to all safety rules and requirements and all policies and procedures
Report all damage to customer property, suspicious activities and unsafe conditions within their work area to the supervisor.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
This is an entry level job, GED preferred but not required. Previous work experience preferred. GMP cleaning a plus
The Janitor must have and be able to consistently apply the following skills at the levels indicated to produce assigned results.
• Communication Skills
• Customer Service Skills
• Initiative Skills
• Problem Solving Skills
A Janitor is required to spend on-the-job time on the following physical activities:
- Use hands to finger, handle or feel
- Reach with hands or arms
The Weight or Force requirement in this position is:
- Up to 40 pounds
- This position requires to have close vision (clear vision at 20 inches or less), and color vision (ability to identify and distinguish colors).
- Depth perception (three-dimensional vision, ability to judge distances and spatial relationships)
- Ability to adjust focus (ability to adjust the eye to bring an object into sharp focus)