Publicist / Social Media Director / Brand Manager
- Expired: March 12, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Metropolitan Area's premier heating company is seeking an ambitious, self motivated, outside of the box thinker to learn about what we do and prepare impactful and meaningful digital content for our Website and Social Media Accounts.
Controlled Combustion maintains one of the largest staffs of qualified licensed heating professionals in the industry. Our team of over 150 people are highly qualified, highly competent professionals that receive rigorous in-house training as well as ongoing instruction from factory authorized experts and educational institutions to keep their technical knowledge current and skills sharp.
Our shop has earned the prestigious National Board Repair "R" Certificate of Authorization and Symbol Stamp and "U" Certificate of Authorization and Symbol Stamp attesting to our service expertise. Also, our technicians are certified ASME code welders.
The person who fills this position will work onsite and report directly to the Company Treasurer. The responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Work with multiple departments to obtain content for our Website & Social Media Accounts
- Prepare content for submission to outside marketing company for publishing to our Website and Social Media Accounts
- Content will include time lapse videos, slide show videos, pictures and written narratives
- Work with customers to get feedback on company performance and approval for use of feedback on Company Website and Social Media Accounts
- Obtain logos for company accreditation's and from associated organizations Social Media Platform Management
- Review our presence on Social Media Platforms for uniformity and accurate representation
- Work with outside marketing company to optimize our presence on Social Media Platforms
- Develop email campaigns and other initiatives to get online reviews from customers
- Make connections between our Social Media accounts and current and potential customers
- Ensure we have a presence in all industry related city/state government initiatives, rebate programs and charitable organizations
Prior experience with
- Image Editing Software
- PDF Creation and Editing
- All Social Media Platforms
- Windows 10
- HVAC Companies or Contractors a Plus, But Not Required
- Competative Salary
- Paid Vacation and Sick Leave
- Health Care Benefits including Dental and Vision
- 401K and Profit Sharing
AddressNew York, NY
Get fresh Director Social Marketing jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.