Seeking Journeymen and Apprentice Electricians. This is a full time, permanent position to start as soon as possible.
Control Solutions is British Columbia's largest independent controls contractor. We provide Direct Digital Controls (DDC), electronic and electric controls for the Heating Ventilating, and Air Conditioning Industry. Our primary services extend to the commercial, institutional, light industrial, and high end residential homes market places for new construction projects and existing buildings.
Are you looking for a challenging career in a specialized niche market industry, an opportunity to develop more skills and a better knowledge and understanding of the new and existing buildings you may work in? If so then consider joining our team.
· Install and repair electrical and DDC equipment
· Troubleshoot control systems/HVAC equipment
· Perform routine maintenance on electrical wiring and systems
· Adhere to all quality and safety codes
· Minimum 1st year electrical education
· Familiarity with electrical equipment
· Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
· Attention to Detail
· Good communication skills
· Full training will be given, so while controls experience is a bonus, it is not a requirement.
Benefits: CSL offers industry competitive benefit plans including but not limited to: Extended Health Benefits, BC Medical Coverage and RRSP Matching Program.
Compensation: Competitive with industry standards. To be negotiated based on experience.
Thank you for taking the time to consider a career with us at Control Solutions Ltd. If you are interested, please reply to this ad with your resume and cover letter.