Business Continuity Technical Support
- Expired: February 04, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Control Risks is looking to hire a Business Continuity Technical Support Specialist to support a Fortune 100 tech client of ours. The successul candidate will have a background in technical support and customer support and ideally a knowledge of Business Continutiy programs.
- Serve as the first point of contact for internal customers seeking technical assistance over the phone or via email.
- Provide quick resolution and excellent customer service.
- Resolve simple to moderate technical calls from internal customers.
- Follow-up and update internal customers on status.
- Manage and track customer communications.
- Identify and escalate problems that require urgent attention.
- Perform troubleshooting and root cause analysis using available information sources and/or using data to dive deep.
- Manage, track, redirect, escalate, and/or close application change requests.
- Manage and support test environment including testing and production rollouts of changes and enhancements.
- Liaise with internal information technology support resources and external vendor to support as needed.
- Identify and suggest opportunities to Invent and Simplify on application improvements and procedures.
- Manage BCIC Advisory Group schedule, agenda, and meeting minutes.
- Document and maintain BCIC internal procedures, system requirements, activity reports, training manuals, records, and other documents required.
- Stay current with system information, changes and updates.
- Provide support to training video production for end users
- Train end users
- Bachelor's Degree or higher or equivalent customer service/helpdesk work experience.
- 1-2 years of experience in managing problem ticket resolution with internal teams and vendors.
- Experience with commercial Business Continuity tools.
- Experience with cloud-based applications, technologies and tools, deployment, monitoring and operation.
- Two years of Business Continuity, Crisis Management or Risk Management Experience is a plus
- Proven experience in application support or customer support role.
- Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals to accomplish common goals
- Ability to diagnose, escalate, and resolve application issues.
- Experience with Jira and Asana applications
- Experience with BCIC/Infinite Blue business continuity software solution
- Excellent technical writing skills in English.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong meeting planning and facilitation skills.
- Highly organized, ability to simultaneously prioritize tasks and handle time-sensitive issues.
- Control Risks offers a competitively positioned compensation and benefits package that is transparent and summarized in the full job offer.
- We operate a discretionary bonus scheme that incentivizes, and rewards individuals based on company and individual performance
- Control Risks supports hybrid working arrangements, wherever possible, that emphasize the value of in-person time together - in the office and with our clients - while continuing to support flexible and remote working.
BusinessView all jobs at Control Risks
Get fresh Business Continuity Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.