Customer Service Representative
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: life insurance, medical, vision, 401k, dental,
We are seeking a Customer Service Representative to join our team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product information.
- Handle customer inquiries
- Provide information about the products and orders
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update system with customers based communications on interactions and orders
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Computer familiarity
Monday - Friday
To manufacture products and service our customers better than anyone in our industry. That is why our logo features the words “Quality. ‘We set the standard.'”
Contractors Wardrobe® was founded in 1972 and began designing and manufacturing its own products in 1976. Since then, Cw® has continued to expand its product lines and developed some of the finest home improvement products found anywhere in the world.
Today, worldwide operations and state-of-the-art, vertically integrated manufacturing facilities are controlled from our 258,000 square foot corporate headquarters located in the Santa Clarita Valley, just north of Los Angeles.
Additional facilities and showrooms located in Sacramento, California; Las Vegas, Nevada; Tempe, Arizona; Pompano Beach, Florida; in total over 500,000 square feet, as well as a broad distribution throughout the United States, keeps us poised to serve and supply the residential, commercial and hospitality industries with equal ease and service.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?