commercial HVAC refrigeration tech
Contractor Placement Utica, MI
- Posted: over a month ago
Commercial HVAC technician job description
Must have the physical, developmental and mental ability to perform job tasks, work
efforts, responsibilities and duties of the job illustrated below:
KNOWLEDGE, ABILITIES AND SKILLS
- Strong background in commercial refrigeration work
- Significant time with multi ton boilers, chillers, etc.
- Advanced troubleshooting experience
- Ability to perform technical finish skill work to HVAC trades.
- Ability to perform a variety of manual work in all weather conditions.
- Ability to bend, stoop, sit, stand, crouch and kneel. Ability to lift, push, and/or pull materials/equipment that may weigh up to forty five (45) pounds.
- Must have a minimum of three (3) years HVAC experience
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Must possess an HVAC education certificate
- A comparable amount of related training and experience may be substituted for the minimum
Powered by JazzHR