Work-at-Home Account Manager
Contractor In Charge Sun City Center, FL
- Expired: 12 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Contractor in Charge is hiring full-time Work-at-Home Account Managers for our client-dedicated team. Are you organized and able to effectively manage your time? Can you provide superb service over the phone?
Are you formerly or currently working in the front office of a home services company, such as HVAC, Plumbing, Electric, Garage Door, or Alarm Systems? Do you have call booking and/or dispatch experience? If you answered "yes" to this question, then we want to meet you!
ABOUT CONTRACTOR IN CHARGE
Our mission is to help home-service businesses to increase the booking of their phone and email leads. Our staff has a unique blend of experience in the electrical, plumbing, and HVAC trades as well as contact center customer service. In the industry, we are known for our professionalism and strong call-handling skills. In order to give our clients this peace-of-mind, we employ a skilled and reliable team of our own. So, what do you need? Read on!
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1+ years of front-office experience for a home services company
- Proven track record of reliability
- Always at work on time
- Exceptionally low absenteeism
- Consistent schedule adherence
- Computer skills including Microsoft Office experience and the ability to quickly learn other cloud- based software
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Basic keyboarding skills (45+ WPM, 95% Accuracy)
- Ability to work in a private, quiet, and completely distraction-free space during all working hours
- Computer equipment to include a Pentium processor Core i3 or higher, 8 or more GB RAM, 2 Monitors, high-speed internet connection wired directly to the router and a noise-cancelling headset
- Ability to sit or stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to pass a criminal background and past employer reference check
- Previous experience with Service Titan, Field Edge, Housecall Pro, or other scheduling software
- HVAC, plumbing, or electrical home-service customer service or dispatch experience
Full-time hours between 8AM and 5PM within the assigned client's time zone.
ARE YOU READY TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
This Work-at-Home Customer Service Associate position comes with competitive compensation ranging from $16/hour to $18/hour depending on experience as well as paid training, and a supportive team. Does this sound like the position you've been searching for? If so, fill out our initial 3-minute, mobile-friendly application now!
Contractor In Charge
AddressSun City Center, FL
BusinessView all jobs at Contractor In Charge