Roofing Sales Representative
WE OFFER ABOVE INDUSTRY-AVERAGE PAY AND TRAINING OPPORTUNITY!!!
Our client, a leading team of roofing experts, is seeking a talented and driven Sales Representative to join their team. As a Sales Representative, you will be responsible for generating new business through a combination of inbound and outbound sales techniques. Your key responsibilities will include building and maintaining relationships with potential and existing customers, delivering compelling sales pitches, and successfully negotiating and closing deals.
- Identify and target potential customers through various sales techniques, including cold calling, email campaigns, and networking events.
- Develop and maintain relationships with potential and existing customers to generate new business and increase brand awareness.
- Deliver persuasive sales pitches to potential customers, emphasizing the benefits and unique features of our products/services.
- Negotiate and close deals with customers, collaborating closely with customer service and operations teams to ensure a seamless transition from sales to service delivery.
- Consistently meet and exceed sales targets and performance metrics.
- Attend industry events and conferences to network with potential customers and stay up-to-date on industry trends and best practices.
- Provide valuable feedback to the marketing and product development teams regarding customer needs and preferences, contributing to the company's sales and marketing strategy.
- 1+ years of sales experience, preferably in the home service industry. EXPERIENCE IN ROOFING IS A PLUS
- Proven track record of surpassing sales targets and other performance metrics.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, enabling the building and maintenance of relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Excellent negotiation and persuasion skills, allowing for effective deal closures.
- Self-motivated and driven, capable of working independently or as part of a team.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or a related field is a bonus.
If you are a self-motivated, money-driven sales professional with a passion for providing outstanding customer service, and are seeking an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and growing company, we encourage you to apply for this position.
Powered by JazzHR
Contractor AcceleratorsHouston, TX
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.