IT Support Specialist
- Expired: November 04, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
This individual will provide direct hands-on Information Technology support to users in local office as well as users in other company offices. The position will generally be focused on supporting client side computing and technologies. This position is highly focused on excellent customer service.
Level 2 support role will be a hybrid role working 2 days from home and 3 days in office in Oak Brook, IL.
- Responsible for overall desktop support of local and remote systems
- Responsible for troubleshooting and resolving hardware and network issues
- Responsible for completing and filing systems-related documentation
- Must maintain a broad knowledge of state-of-the-art technology, equipment, and/or systems
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Proficient with MS Office and Microsoft Workstation operating systems as well as Windows W2K/W2K3 domains.
- Minimum of 3 years broad-based experience in computer/network support in a Microsoft environment.
- Knowledge of current technological developments/trends.
- Experience supporting in remote environment is a must.
- Experience with ServiceNow a plus.
- Associates Degree or higher preferred.
- Related certifications preferred (like A+)
AddressOak Brook, IL
Get fresh Technology Support Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.