Director of Infrastructure
ContractRecruiter.com North Arlington, NJ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our client is a leading supplier of home goods products to retailers throughout North America and internationally, through its wholesale and eCommerce channels. With a history of long-tenured customer relationships, they have built a service track record, robust sourcing platform, and a unique inventory and supply-chain management system enabling the Company to become the preferred provider of home products to some of the world’s largest retailers in the mass, off-price, home improvement, department store and warehouse channels with well-known brands around the world.
The Director of IT Infrastructure will manage the infrastructure and support teams on a global scale, implementing new infrastructure solutions and maintaining existing technology, including network and server services, telephony, cloud services, cybersecurity, workstations, and help/support desk. As a member of the IT leadership team, the person in this role will work with key stakeholders to identify gaps and create and implement effective workflows and processes to develop and maintain a robust and scalable technology infrastructure.
· Develop & evolve the vision, strategy, and tactics for design and implementation of IT infrastructure solutions, including cloud and on-premises solutions.
· Provide a stable, reliable, safe, secure, scalable, and extensible environment for the continuous operation of our global infrastructure & applications.
· Achieve & maintain high Employee Engagement within the Infrastructure & Support function
· Achieve & maintain high customer satisfaction on services provided by Infrastructure & Support function
· Work closely with Business Technology Partners and Operational teams to ensure strategies for Infrastructure align with application strategies and business
· Implement processes and document procedures that will enable the team to scale while improving productivity.
· Identify gaps and / or redundancies in existing environment and develop business cases and proposals to support solution's delivery.
· Prioritize and manage projects and support cases, accounting for organization priorities.
· Vendor management and accountability, providing regular feedback on performance.
· Deepen partner relationships, so they can perform and deliver the best possible results.
· Measure the overall performance, support, and project delivery against organizational goals.
· Control the level of work in progress to optimize flow of work through the IT Infrastructure & Operations team while controlling costs (budget, people, equipment, technologies) by working with peers and management.
· Adhere to pertinent regulatory requirements and to organization policies, practices, and procedures.
· Manage financial budgets and forecasts to remain within commitments while achieving goals.
· Stay current with business direction and emerging technology trends.
· 10+ years' experience in IT and a management role within a global enterprise which includes accountability for IT Infrastructure/architecture and operations.
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Computer Information Systems preferred
· Windows Administration including Windows Server and Active Directory
· Server Hardware configuration
· Office365 Administration
· Azure Infrastructure administration
· Cisco and Meraki Network administration
· VMware Administration
· Citrix Administration
· IT Inventory and work ticket software
· Experience building and managing an efficient support program
· Knowledge and understanding of relevant legal, regulatory and privacy requirements for collecting, processing, storing, and handling of PII and Sensitive Information
· Excellent interpersonal skills for the purpose of working collaboratively with internal stakeholders and external clients/vendors.
· Highly motivated, able to work independently and exhibit strong work ethic.
· Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
· Ability to simultaneously manage multiple risk-significant projects, prioritize heavy workloads and maintain attention to detail while meeting tight deadlines.
ContractRecruiter.comWhy Work Here?
We are the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content.
AddressNorth Arlington, NJ
TechnologyView all jobs at ContractRecruiter.com