Contract Furniture Alliance is currently seeking experienced designers to join our Chattanooga Team. As an integral member of our team , the design and project manager position will be responsible for bringing creative value to every project.
- Responsible for developing layouts, designs, furniture specifications, finish selections and budgets
- Manage all aspects of the design process from the proposal through the project management
- Interact with clients, contractors, other outside trades and vendors through all phases of a project
- Work closely with internal team members; account managers, sales administration, installation teams, and others to ensure a smooth and successful project
- Provide onsite field verification and inventory of existing furnishings
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Interior Design or related field.
- Bachelor's degree in Interior Design or related field
- Working knowledge of commercial office and educational space planning and layouts.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD 2014 (or higher)
- Experience in working with 2020 CAP Studio specifications software and 2020Visual Impressions or similar software.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Preferred Experience with Team Design or similar order entry software
- Highly organized, detail oriented and self-motivated
- Ability to function in a high performance and fast paced environment
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- NCIDQ Certification or working toward certification
CFA offers a competitive salary and benefits package. Compensation will be commensurate with experience. CFA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.