Technical Account Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Technical Account Manager (TAM) is responsible for managing all the technical aspects of the relationship with our customers.
Whilst providing top-quality technical service, TAM's assist in strengthening customer relationships and ensuring customer satisfaction. This involves you working closely with the Business, Sales, Project Management, and Engineering teams in order to keep the customer satisfied with our products and services, win new business, and increase sales.
- Provide business, technical, and product knowledge in support of post-sales activities in order to ensure customer satisfaction
- Technical account managers hold regular review meetings with customers for discussions on any problems and issues and report to other members of the account team.
- Act as the middle-man to support organization to ensure client escalations are resolved in due time
- Address product related questions and technical challenges
- Educate clients on how existing and new product features and functionality work, and how it can contribute to their business growth
- Assist in product training as necessary
- Responsible for managing ongoing support to customers in order to confirm that the customers continue to make effective use of the company's products.
- They monitor support requests made by customers to identify any recurring issues and recommend changes to products.
- They analyze customers' support needs and identify areas where the company can reduce support costs and offer improved service.
- By monitoring associated support needs and product performance, these managers identify opportunities to modify or upgrade products so that they effectively meet customers' needs.
- Whenever customers agree to purchase a product or service, the TAM would identify and provide the support and services such customers will need to make productive and effective use of the products.
- They employ project management skills to put together installation programs that would minimize disruption for customers. They also arrange training for customers for effective use of products.
- TAM's may work with the product development teams to customize products for large sales or for individual customers.
- Frequently conduct and coordinate tactical operations reviews with client teams
- Partner with Account Sales Development teams to build relationships with decision-makers, business contacts, and influencers
Day to Day Activates include:
- Help customers manage budget/spend with Contour
- Discuss strategic initiatives and help the customers plan accordingly
- Manage customer "Request For Change" changes within the environment
- Discuss and influence customers about new Contour services that will fit with their strategy
- Manage and communicate any RCAs for severe incidents
- Help coordinate tactical troubleshooting for customer issues
- Create DR & backup strategies and alert response policies
- Lead Crisis Management in the event of a disaster
- Define how Contour interacts with the customer for support and incident management
- Onboard new customers that you will manage
- Meet weekly with customers to discuss ongoing business/technical issues and upcoming projects
- Manage customer projects that utilize Contour resources (normal operating projects not SOF projects)
- Work with the internal Contour team to improve internal process leveraging customer suggestions and environments.
- Assist in evaluating technologies and the feasibility of leveraging the technology in the Contour Cloud.
- Visit with customers in a Pre-Sales consultant role when needed
- Work with Sales and Engineering to design solutions for existing and new customers
- Advise sales on opportunities within current customer environments
- Advise Contour Senior Management on long term strategies
Knowledge, Skills, and Requirements for the Technical Account Manager Position:
Below is a list of knowledge, skills, and requirements, which technical account managers should possess to excel on the job.
- BS or MS in Computer Science Economics, Business Administration or any quantitative and analytical discipline
- More than three years' experience in a technical account management role
- Advanced knowledge of behavioral targeting and display advertising exchanges
- Ability to match client's business requirements with product capabilities
- Ability to make the right decisions based on strong analytical reasoning skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills that build positive relationships with other team members
- Strong ability to organize work schedule and time to ensure deadlines are always met
Contour Data Solutions
BusinessView all jobs at Contour Data Solutions