Customer Account Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
Customer Account Manager is responsible for managing all the technical aspects of the relationship with our customers. Whilst providing top-quality customer service, Customer Account Manager assist in strengthening customer relationships and ensuring customer satisfaction. This involves you working closely with the Business, Sales, Project Management, and Engineering teams to keep the customer satisfied with our products and services, win new business, and increase sales.
- Hold regular review meetings with customers for discussions on any problems and issues and report to other members of the account team.
- Act as the liaison to support organization to ensure client escalations are resolved in due time.
- Educate clients on how existing and new product features and functionality work, and how it can contribute to their business growth
- Assist in product trainings as necessary
- Responsible for managing ongoing support to customers in order to confirm that the customers continue to make effective use of the company's products.
- Monitor support requests made by customers to identify any recurring issues and recommend changes to products.
- They analyze customers' support needs and identify areas where the company can reduce support costs and offer improved service.
- By monitoring associated support needs and product performance, these managers identify opportunities to modify or upgrade products so that they effectively meet customers' needs.
- Frequently conduct and coordinate tactical operations reviews with client teams
- Partner with Sales teams to build relationships with decision makers, business contacts, and influencers
Day to Day Activities include:
- Help customers manage budget/spend with Contour
- Discuss strategic initiatives and help the customers plan accordingly
- Manage customer "Request For Change" changes within the environment
- Discuss and influence customers about new Contour services that will fit with their strategy
- Manage and communicate any RCAs for severe incidents
- Help coordinate tactical troubleshooting for customer issues
- Lead Crisis Management in the event of a disaster
- Define how Contour interacts with the customer for support and incident management
- Onboard new customers that you will manage
- Meet weekly with customers to discuss ongoing business/technical issues and upcoming projects
Knowledge, Skills, and Requirements for the Customer Account Manager Position:
Below is a list of knowledge, skills, and requirements, which customer account managers should possess to excel on the job.
• BS/BA degree or experience
• Previous experience working at an IT company
• Excellent communication, presentation, problem-solving and time management skills
• More than three years' experience in a customer account management role
• Effective analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
• Experience with Excel, PowerPoint, CRM, and Web-based conferencing tools
• Ability to make right decisions based on strong analytical reasoning skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills that build positive relationships with other team members
• Strong ability to organize work schedule and ensure deadlines are always me
Contour Data Solutions
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?