- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Join one of the best healthcare teams on the east coast! Continuum Pediatric Nursing Services – the nation’s leading provider of pediatric home nursing services - is currently searching for an experienced IT professional to support our mission in 8 states, based in our Northern Virginia headquarters. We are a group of committed professionals dedicated to providing the very best care to our clients and we are interviewing for our newest team member now! Continuum offers excellent compensation and benefits coupled with a supportive, positive environment. Some of the responsibilities of this role include:
- Install, configure and update computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers, scanners and company owned cell phones.
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks.
- Provide detailed and current inventory control of all equipment – hardware and peripherals.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and solve all system, network, software and hardware issues
- Act as the initial point of contact for all computer and system related concerns, responding in a timely manner to all service complaints and requests, providing daily updates if tasks are not completed immediately
- Walk colleagues or clients through steps to help them resolve their technical problems.
- Log bugs and enhancement requests
- Create training materials pertaining to computer troubleshooting and usage
- Organize and file documentation pertaining to warranties and instructional guides for computer hardware
- Maintain a working log detailing all required system updates, as well as the date of completion
- Support the implementation of new solutions or applications.
- Provide introductory on-line & classroom training for new systems and system updates
- Establish accounts for new users and assist with password or login problems. Assist in the onboarding of new staff.
- Test, evaluate, and make recommendations about new technology for the business.
- Participate in business-wide meetings to provide insight into technical requirements.
- Repair and replace equipment and parts as necessary.
- Research and recommend system and equipment updates and upgrades.
- Install, repair and remove wire and cable lines in all offices.
- Work continuously on a task until completion (or monitor referral and progress of third parties, if appropriate)
- Three to five years of related experience providing customer service in a technological environment.
- Knowledge of a variety of hardware, software, programming languages, and operation systems - Azure SQL Database experience a must.
- Microsoft Certified Expert with substantial experience in the following:
- Power BI
- Power Apps
- Power Automate
- Basic knowledge of network protocols and some experience with computer applications and operating systems.
- Certifications preferred, but not required.
- Ability to solve complicated problems and see projects through to completion.
- Analytical skills to study problems and records and identify solutions.
- Team-oriented attitude to help other colleagues and departments with technical problems.
- Strong interpersonal communication and relationship-building skills.
- Ability to manage time and effectively prioritize numerous projects at one time and meet strict deadlines.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Willingness to accept constructive criticism and customer feedback regarding their experience with software or IT services
- Comfortable working in and assisting others through remote access desktop programs
- Understanding and appreciation for information security and HIPAA requirements within systems and user devices.
- Strong drive to provide excellent customer service and experience, with an awareness of prioritization of tasks, stakeholders, budget, and time.
Continuum has been a leader in our field for over 30 years. Our team is well compensated, with one work from home day a week, abundant free parking, metro accessible and growth in one of the hottest industries in the nation! Contact us today with interest.
Continuum Pediatric Nursing Services
8230 Leesburg PikeTysons Corner, VA
Get fresh Healthcare Nursing Home Administrator jobs daily straight to your inbox!