We are currently seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) to work with a 23-month-old female in the Moncks Corner area. She has a g-tube, trach, and Astral Vent. She was born at 23 weeks. You will provide care in the home, during appointments, and of course interaction and play. Available shifts include: Mondays and Tuesdays 7am - 6pm. PRN Wednesday - Friday 7am - 6pm
- Home Health experience preferred
- Must possess the ability to make independent nursing judgments with minimal supervision.
- Must possess the characteristics of courtesy, honesty, and integrity to meet the Continuum expectations of quality care.
- Must successfully pass a background check
- Valid South Carolina Driver’s License
- American Heart Association approved CPR Certification
- Acceptable I-9 documents indicating eligibility to work in the United States
- Valid RN or LPN South Carolina or compact state nursing license
- A copy of a current TB results or Chest X-ray if available.
- Weekly Pay
- Flexible Schedules
- Convenient Commute Times – We match you to the clients near your home
- Paid orientation and training
- 24/7 on call clinical RN manager support
- Full and Part time positions
- One on one client services
Pay is competitive and we offer benefits to RNs and LPNs working 30+ hours a week
- Health Insurance
We are Joint Commission Accredited, Medicaid Certified, and endorsed by countless families, discharge planners, case managers, and virtually every major insurance company in the communities we serve.