We are currently seeking Registered Nurses (RN) and Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) to work with a 9-month-old female in the Goose Creek area. She has a g-tube, trach, Astral Vent, and Colostomy. She was born at 31 weeks. You will provide care in the home, during appointments, and of course interaction and play. Available shifts include: Tuesdays 8am - 4pm; Monday - Friday 4pm - 12am; Saturday and Sunday 8am - 12am. PRN Monday& Wednesday - Friday 8am to 4pm.
- Home Health experience preferred
- Must possess the ability to make independent nursing judgments with minimal supervision.
- Must possess the characteristics of courtesy, honesty, and integrity to meet the Continuum expectations of quality care.
- Must successfully pass a background check
- Valid South Carolina Driver’s License
- American Heart Association approved CPR Certification
- Acceptable I-9 documents indicating eligibility to work in the United States
- Valid RN or LPN South Carolina or compact state nursing license
- A copy of a current TB results or Chest X-ray if available.
- Weekly Pay
- Flexible Schedules
- Convenient Commute Times – We match you to the clients near your home
- Paid orientation and training
- 24/7 on call clinical RN manager support
- Full and Part time positions
- One on one client services
Pay is competitive and we offer benefits to RNs and LPNs working 30+ hours a week
- Health Insurance
We are Joint Commission Accredited, Medicaid Certified, and endorsed by countless families, discharge planners, case managers, and virtually every major insurance company in the communities we serve.