Above Average Pay for Private Duty Nursing!
We are currently seeking Registered Nurses (RN) and Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) to work with a 5-year-old male in the Daniel Island area. He has SMA, G-tube, suctioning, and BiPap. We are looking for nurses with excellent respiratory skills for his treatments. There is 1 younger sibling in the home. You will provide care in the home, during appointments, at school, and of course interaction and play. Available shifts include: Monday - Friday 330pm - 1130pm. Saturday and Sunday 7am -11pm or 7am - 3pm and 3pm - 11pm. PRN Monday - Friday 6am - 330pm.
- Home Health experience preferred
- Must possess the ability to make independent nursing judgments with minimal supervision.
- Must possess the characteristics of courtesy, honesty, and integrity to meet the Continuum expectations of quality care.
- Must successfully pass a background check
- Valid South Carolina Driver’s License
- American Heart Association approved CPR Certification
- Acceptable I-9 documents indicating eligibility to work in the United States
- Valid RN or LPN South Carolina or compact state nursing license
- A copy of a current TB results or Chest X-ray if available.
- Weekly Pay
- Flexible Schedules
- Convenient Commute Times – We match you to the clients near your home
- Paid orientation and training
- 24/7 on call clinical RN manager support
- Full and Part time positions
- One on one client services
Pay is competitive and we offer benefits to RNs and LPNs working 30+ hours a week
- Health Insurance
We are Joint Commission Accredited, Medicaid Certified, and endorsed by countless families, discharge planners, case managers, and virtually every major insurance company in the communities we serve.