Are you an RN or LPN looking for a great opportunity to make a difference in the lives of one of our pediatric patients? Do you prefer one on one personalized patient care? Come join our growing healthcare team at Continuum Pediatric Nursing Services!
Continuum Pediatric Nursing Services has been providing skilled nursing to patients in their homes for over 20 years. Continuum hires RNs and LPNs to provide private duty nursing for our patients in the Charleston, Dorchester, Berkeley, and Colleton Counties. Continuum is currently hiring RNs and LPNs for Full Time, Part Time, and PRN positions. Send us your resume for immediate review today.
We are currently seeking Registered Nurses (RN) and Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) to work with our patients in their homes in the Charleston area. We currently have patients coming home with feeding tubes, trachs, and vents. You will provide care in the home, during appointments, and of course interaction and play. Available shifts include: 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shifts as well as weekends.
- Home Health experience preferred
- Must possess the ability to make independent nursing judgments with minimal supervision.
- Must possess the characteristics of courtesy, honesty, and integrity to meet the Continuum expectations of quality care.
- Must successfully pass a background check
- Valid South Carolina Driver’s License
- American Heart Association approved CPR Certification
- Acceptable I-9 documents indicating eligibility to work in the United States
- Valid RN or LPN South Carolina or compact state nursing license
- A copy of a current TB results or Chest X-ray if available.
- Weekly Pay
- Flexible Schedules
- Convenient Commute Times – We match you to the clients near your home
- Paid orientation and training
- 24/7 on call clinical RN manager support
- Full and Part time positions
- One on one client services
Pay is competitive and we offer benefits to RNs and LPNs working 30+ hours a week
- Health Insurance
We are Joint Commission Accredited, Medicaid Certified, and endorsed by countless families, discharge planners, case managers, and virtually every major insurance company in the communities we serve.
We are always looking for talented, career-oriented professionals who want to make a difference in the lives of our patients and their families. If you wish to advance your career in this rapidly growing setting with the clinical leader while enjoying one to one care and flexible schedules then please contact us today!
Continuum Pediatric Nursing Services
Why Work Here?Continuum is a highly specialized provider of pediatric private duty skilled nursing to medically complex children. We have been nationally recognized as a leading home care agency for over 25 years. We currently serve patients in Maryland, Virginia, Illinois, Pennsylvania, North Carolina and South Carolina. Continuum is Joint Commission Accredited, privately owned, nurse managed, and proudly endorsed by countless families, discharge planners and social service agencies in all the communities we serve. We are always looking for talented, career-oriented professionals who want to make a difference in the lives of our patients and their families. If you wish to advance your career in this rapidly growing setting with the clinical leader while enjoying one to one care and flexible schedules then please contact us today!
Nurse managed, privately owned and operated, Continuum has nutured our patients and our team members for over 25 years!