Are you an RN or LPN looking for a great opportunity to make a difference in the lives of one of our pediatric patients? Are you a new graduate nurse? We hire new graduate RN or LPN and provide training program with no contract commitment! Need a flexible schedule? Do you prefer one on one personalized patient care? Come join our growing healthcare team at Continuum Pediatric Nursing Services!
Continuum Pediatric Nursing Services has been providing skilled nursing to patients in their homes for over 20 years. Continuum hires RN or LPN to provide private duty nursing for our patients in the Greater Chicagoland and surrounding 8 county area! We currently have cases in Cook, Kane, Kendall, McHenry, and Lake, DuPage, Grundy, Will counties. Continuum is currently hiring RN or LPN for Full Time, Part Time, and PRN positions. Send us your resume for immediate review today!
· Home Health experience preferred, but WILL TRAIN MOTIVATED CANDIDATES!
· RN or LPN must possess the ability to make independent nursing judgments with minimal supervision.
· RN or LPN must possess the characteristics of courtesy, honesty, and integrity to meet the Continuum expectations of quality care.
· RN or LPN must successfully pass a background check
· RN or LPN must have a valid Illinois Driver’s License
· RN or LPN must have CPR for Health Care Worker’s Certification-We do offer CPR classes for renewal or initial CPR certification
· Acceptable I-9 documents indicating eligibility to work in the United States
· Valid RN or LPN in Illinois.
· A copy of a current TB results or Chest X-ray if available.
· Weekly Pay!!
· FLEXIBLE SCHEDULES
· Convenient Commute Times – We match you to the clients near your home
· PAID ORIENTATION AND TRAINING
· 24/7 on call clinical RN manager support
· Full and Part time positions
· One on one client services
Pay is competitive and we offer benefits to RNs and LPNs working 30+ hours a week
We are Joint Commission Accredited, Medicaid Certified, and endorsed by countless families, discharge planners, case managers, and virtually every major insurance company in the communities we serve.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
About Continuum Pediatric Nursing Services:
Continuum - a Joint Commission Accredited, Medicaid Certified private duty skilled home health agency - has been providing skilled nursing to patients in their homes for over 25 years. We serve patients in Illinois, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, South Carolina, Maryland and Virginia.
We are always looking for talented, career-oriented professionals who want to make a difference in the lives of our patients and their families. We are privately owned and proudly endorsed by countless families, discharge planners, case managers, and virtually every major insurance company in the communities we serve.