Are you an LPN or RN looking for a great career opportunity making a real difference in the lives of pediatric patients? Do you prefer one on one personalized patient care? Would you like more control over your schedule and income? Consider joining the growing healthcare team at Continuum Pediatric Nursing Services!
Continuum has been providing skilled nursing to medically complex patients in their homes for over 25 years. We are nurse managed, and our entire team is completely dedicated to our nurses and their careers through exceptional training and support. We care about you so all you need to focus on is caring for your patient!
Continuum is currently in need of an experienced Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to work with a 12 month old baby with a Gtube and Dialysis Port Monitoring at home.
Immediately available shifts:
· Monday, Thursday, Friday, and Sunday Nights 10:00pm - 6:00am
· PRN Monday - Friday 7:00am - 6:00pm
Being a Continuum nurse means you will be an integral part of the family you work with. Your patient’s quality of life, and their family’s, will be greatly impacted by the skilled care you provide. They will depend on you, and you will go home after every shift knowing you have improved the life of every member of your assigned family!
What Continuum offers our team members:
· Top Pay Rates
· Flexible Scheduling Options
· Weekly Pay
· Paid Time Off
· Referral Bonuses
· Part-Time and Full-Time Opportunities
· One-To-One Care
· Paid In-Home Orientation
· An opportunity to make a real difference in a child's life in a supportive environment led by clinical leaders who understand your needs
What you’ll need to succeed:
· Home Health experience preferred
· The ability to make independent nursing judgments with minimal supervision.
· The characteristics of courtesy, honesty, and integrity to meet the Continuum expectations of quality care.
· Successfully pass a background check
· American Heart Association approved CPR Certification
· Acceptable I-9 documents indicating eligibility to work in the United States
· Valid RN or LPN license in the state your case is located, or a compact state nursing license
· Copy of a current TB results or Chest X-ray if available.
Apply today! You can find out more about Continuum at www.continuum-nursing.com. We look forward to talking with you!
Job Type: Full-time
We are always looking for talented, career-oriented professionals who want to make a difference in the lives of our patients and their families. If you wish to advance your career in this rapidly growing setting with the clinical leader while enjoying one to one care and flexible schedules then please contact us today!
Continuum Pediatric Nursing Services
Why Work Here?Continuum is a highly specialized provider of pediatric private duty skilled nursing to medically complex children. We have been nationally recognized as a leading home care agency for over 25 years. We currently serve patients in Maryland, Virginia, Illinois, Pennsylvania, North Carolina and South Carolina. Continuum is Joint Commission Accredited, privately owned, nurse managed, and proudly endorsed by countless families, discharge planners and social service agencies in all the communities we serve. We are always looking for talented, career-oriented professionals who want to make a difference in the lives of our patients and their families. If you wish to advance your career in this rapidly growing setting with the clinical leader while enjoying one to one care and flexible schedules then please contact us today!
Nurse managed, privately owned and operated, Continuum has nutured our patients and our team members for over 25 years!