RN needed for at outpatient medical clinic in Fort Lauderdale, FL. Must be comfortable working in a fast paced environment and work independently.
- Provides exceptional internal and external customer service, ensuring that each patient receives outstanding patient centered care
- Administration of medications
- Telephone and in person triage and documentation
- Phlebotomy and specimen preparation
- Public health reporting and tracking
- Patient education
- Oversees patient flow for optimal patient experience
- Monitors and corrects missing charges
- Creates HEDIS gap lists and works to eliminate care gaps
- Processes refill requests and prior authorizations
- Participates in case management of patients to ensure continuity of care
- Takes and returns patient calls
- Participates in meetings, huddles and audits
Continuum Medical Staffing employs and places healthcare professionals such as Senior Leader Management, Physicians, Physician Assistants, Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, Therapists (PT, OT, SLP), Interim Leadership, Heath Information Managers, Medical Coders and more. Continuum has over 30 years of staffing experience and is recognized as an exceptional leader in the industry. Continuum provides travel / contract assignments, temp to hire placements, or direct hire permanent placements throughout our great nation.